Friday, 04 December Time: 11.30 - 13.00 Observer Room 08 (Venue - Le Bourget)
The event is convene by the Latin American Platform on Climate Change (PCL) and organized by FARN (Argentina), Fundación Futuro Latinoamericano (Ecuador), Ceuta (Uruguay) and Fundacion Natura (Bolivia), with the support of Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN). Simultaneous translation.
Panelists will present and discuss the processes developed by members of the PCL in five Latin American countries (Costa Rica, Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay y Uruguay) to promote multisectorial dialogues and establish communication channels with governments in order to contribute and strength national climate agendas, particularly in relation to the INDC processes.
More information about the project
Thursday, 03 December 2015 13:02
Civil society and governments dialogues to establish national climate agendas in Latin America FeaturedWritten by Admin
Published in International Climate Negotiations
Latest from Admin
- A clean city means far more than low emissions and renewable energy
- Tackling Climate Change and Poverty in Cities
- Oficial Video COP 20 Peru
- COP 19 Side Event CAN-LA & PCL, Climate change national policies in Latin America: A comparative review
- Second Meeting of Experts on Long-term Finance, 20/08/13